Monday, October 20, 2014

Supernatural Season Three - Horror October 2014

Alrighty you guys...as part of Horror October, I am sharing some posts throughout the month that highlight some of my favorite episodes of Supernatural because really, who doesn't love that show? The final season I am going to cover this month is season three! Check it out!

"Bad Day at Black Rock"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam: I lost my shoe.
-Favorite Moment:
I love this episode! All of the bad luck they have is HILARIOUS. AND LOOK AT SAM AND DEAN'S FACES WHEN THEY WON THE PRIZE AT THE RESTAURANT.

"A Very Supernatural Christmas"
-Favorite Quote: 
Dean: You fudging touch me again I'll fudging kill you!
-Favorite Moment:
Sam and Dean are ADORBS in this episode! I love how they celebrated Christmas and they're just the cutest brothers!

"Mystery Spot"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam and Dean: [in unison] Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears make-up. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up- okay, enough!
-Favorite Moment:
"It was the heat of the moment..." Loved hearing that song play every time the alarm went off! And the deaths were ridiculous and funny haha!

"No Rest for the Wicked"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam: You know if this doesn't go the way we want, I want you to know that...
Dean: Nooo, no, no, no, no, no.
Sam: No what?
Dean: You're not gonna bust out the misty goodbye speech, okay? I mean, if this is my last day on Earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward.
-Favorite Moment:
KATIE CASSIDY. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! And then Lilith OMG just the greatest, creepiest kid ever! This episode is probably my favorite from the whole series! And I love the title, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment