Sunday, October 12, 2014

30 Tales To Give You Goosebumps - R.L. Stine


So I read nine stories out of my 30 Tales To Give You Goosebumps book (by R.L. Stine of course) and below I have given little ratings for each of them! These nine were chosen based off the titles alone and overall I was definitely not disappointed! The ratings are given by stars (1-didn't like it, 2-liked it, or 3-loved it) I don't want to give summaries since these are short stories and I don't want to give anything away but this book is so fun! My sister and I have been getting quite the kick out of reading from it this month!


 







1 comment:

  1. I really ought to read a R.L. Stine book again! I loved them as a kid! Though I have to admit - my favorite R.L. Stine books were the sparkly ones that let you choose your own adventure! I think if I'm going to reunite with his books, I'm going to have to start with one of those! :P

    ReplyDelete